Wigboo Special Offer Terms and Conditions
In using any of our services, accepting, requesting or applying for any special offers advertised by Wigboo Ltd you must comply and accept the following terms as stated on our website www.wigboo.co.uk in addition to the specific offer terms and conditions
Specific Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- This is a Free offer and there will be no charge in any way for producing the comparison web site that is chosen from those that apply
- The offer applies to UK Hosted websites Only
- websites that apply will be considered subject to website suitability & complexity
- Only one website will be chosen to be ‘challenged’
- You must be the owner of the business website applying or have the owners authority to request the comparison
- You must own the all rights of the website and all the content within it. We cannot accept any liability for infringement of copyright or intellectual property rights in accordance with UK law.
- The offer may be withdrawn at any time
- You must apply via www.wigboo.co.uk Contact Us Page
- websites comparison may not be completely exact. We may use similar fonts, similar images and a similar layout to duplicate the website. We will use example images if images have not been provided to us by you.
- No specific time scales for the comparison are stated
- The website chosen to be the ‘comparison’ site is solely at Wigboo Ltd discretion. Requesting and applying may not result in you being chosen and no reasons for the decision will be stated by Wigboo Ltd
- Failure to respond to requests and information required by Wigboo Ltd within a reasonable timescale to enable us to carry out the duplication may invalidate the offer at the discretion of Wigboo Ltd
If your website is chosen for the comparison
- We will use a test website domain name to submit your duplicated site on the internet for approximately 2 hours
- Your current website will not be altered, accessed or changed in any way by Wigboo Ltd and we will purely view your current website to copy / duplicate content
- The duplicate website will be only live on the internet while the performance analysis takes place
- We will provide you with % figures for Performance, Accessibility, SEO and Best Practice for your current live website and will provide the same analysis for the duplicated website and supply you with those %’s
- If you decide you would like the bespoke code duplicated website to be your ‘live’ website you will be given your website to use on your domain name free of charge, this does not include any support, changes or maintenance which would be chargeable. The programming code used to create the website is licensed for life to you but remains the property of Wigboo Ltd and may not be copied, recreated or used for any other purpose except for which the licence has been originally granted.
- You are under no obligation what so ever to use our services.
- This is a Free offer and there will be no charge in any way for producing the comparison website or supplying the licence to you if you decide to use it as your live website
- In your website being duplicated for comparison purposes you authorise for the comparison statistics and any relevant results explanation information including the website domain name to be used in associated articles and the www.wigboo.co.uk website and social media platforms.
FREE 1 Hour Consultancy Visit – Special Offer
- The offer applies to UK Limited Companies Only
- Your business premises to be visited must be within 10 miles of Alderley Edge, Cheshire. SK97 postcode
- Your business must employ a minimum of 5 people
- The offer is subject to availability, suitability and location
- You must be the owner of the business applying or have the owners authority to request the visit
- The offer may be withdrawn at any time
- You must apply via website Contact Us Page
- Visits must be agreed by Wigboo Ltd and a time slot booked
- No specific time scales for the visit are stated
- It is solely at Wigboo Ltd discretion as to whether your receive a consultancy visit. Requesting and applying for the special offer visit does not guarantee an allocated consultancy visit booking to you.
- Cancelling agreed visit time slots may result in invalidating the offer at the discretion of Wigboo Ltd
- Failure to respond to booking requests and information required by Wigboo Ltd within a reasonable timescale to enable us to carry out the consultation may invalidate the offer at the discretion of Wigboo Ltd
- After a visit you will receive by email the consultants recommendations